- Aviation Engineering
Do you want to be a doctor of the aircraft? Aviation is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
- Building Fire Safety and Risk Engineering
Fire Engineering is the application of scientific and engineering principles, rules, and expert judgment, based on an understanding of the phenomena and effects of fire and of the reaction and behavior of people to fire, to protect people, property and the environment from the destructive effects of fire. These objectives will be achieved by a variety of means including such activities as the assessment of the hazards and risks of fire and its effects. The mitigation of potential fire damage by proper design, construction, arrangement, and use of buildings, materials, structures, industrial processes, transportation systems, maintenance, fire detection system and fire suppression, control and fire related communication systems and equipment. The direction and control of appropriate equipment and manpower in the strategy and function of firefighting and rescue operations.
Is a form of alternative medicine that emphasizes diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, under belief that the effects of these disorders on the function of the nervous system and general health. There is an emphasis on manual treatments including spinal adjustment and other joint and soft-tissue manipulation.
Criminologists study a variety of factors to determine why criminals commit crimes. They consider psychological and social concerns, research data about crimes and arrests and study the background of the criminal to determine if any biological situations led him or her to commit the crime. While studying the criminal, criminologists unveil incidents that may have influenced their crime.
- Disaster Management
Study on how to manage crisis when disaster or hazards strike. Especially in the post modernism world, very unfortunately, disasters and hazards have been increasing rapidly globally due to many reasons such as environment. By studying disaster management, you will be able to create plan to prevent crisis and save as many lives as possible.
- Drama and Theatre
Dreaming to be one of the famous Oscar winner? Many people dream of using their talent, whether it’s their dramatic ability, musical gift or skill as a dancer
Both these two specialization aims to enable you to explore the relationship between the theory and the practice of theatre, to discover how and why theatre works. They do this by uniting elements of literary, cultural, historical and sociological studies with a practical understanding of the various performing arts.
- Forensic ScienceSometimes called simply forensics, forensic science encompasses many different fields of science, including anthropology, biology, chemistry, engineering, genetics, medicine, pathology, phonetics, psychiatry, and toxicology.
The related term criminalistics refers more specifically to the scientific collection and analysis of physical evidence in criminal cases. This includes the analysis of many kinds of materials, including blood, fibers, bullets, and fingerprints. Forensic scientists often present Expert Testimony to courts, as in the case of pathologists who testify on causes of death and engineers who testify on causes of damage from equipment failure, fires, or explosions.
A hairdresser is someone who specializes in cutting, coloring and styling hair in order to enhance or maintain a person’s appearance. Hairdressers are also referred to as hairstylists. A hairdresser is a person whose occupation is to cut or style hair in order to change or maintain a person’s image. This is achieved using a combination of hair coloring, haircutting, and hair texturing techniques.
- Jewellery DesignWhat happens when you put together the creative skills of a designer, the precision of a highly skilled artisan and knowledge of precious stones and metals? Jewellery designers create and make beautiful and unique designs for Jewellery, and other decorative or functional fashion accessories or products. The products they design may be mass produced or handcrafted, and may be made from materials such as metals, stone, woods, plastics or fibers.
- MidwiferyDo babies look cute to you? Midwifery require the techniques and practice of a midwife including childbirth assistance, the independent care of essentially normal healthy women and infants before, during, and after childbirth, and, in collaboration with medical personnel, the consultation, management, and referral of cases in which abnormalities develop.
Photonics is an area of study that involves the use of radiant energy (such as light), whose fundamental element is the photon. The elementary particle of light and other electromagnetic radiation; the quantum of electromagnetic energy.
- Security Terrorism and Counter Terrorism Studies
You will learn about the nature of security and terrorism from military, legal, political, economic, psychological and sociological perspectives. A specialized study in how to counter the terrorist threat, apply intelligence gathering techniques, think critically, analyze and understand criminal motivation.
- Sound EngineerSound design course caters for the new and emergent creative industries that operate in audio, music, visual, online and immersive environments. It involves sound art, contemporary sonic composition techniques, sound for animation, film and computer games and immersive soundscape design.
- Sport Psychology
Sports psychology is the study of how psychology influences sports, athletic performance, exercise, and physical activity. Some sports psychologists work with professional athletes and coaches to improve performance and increase motivation. Other professionals utilize exercise and sports to enhance people’s lives and well-being throughout the entire lifespan.
- PatisserieAre you a sweet tooth person and likes to bake? A patisserie is the type of French or Belgian bakery that specializes in pastries and sweet
Podiatry or podiatric medicine is a branch of medicine devoted to the study of diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower extremity.
Is a healthcare worker, predominantly in the pre-hospital and out-of-hospital environment, and working mainly as part of emergency medical services (EMS), such as on an ambulance. They are usually the first senior healthcare professional on the scene and are responsible for assessing a patient’s condition and providing essential treatment prior to hospital admission.
- OsteopathyOsteopathy is a form of drug-free non-invasive manual medicine and also an alternative medical approach that emphasizing on total body health by treating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework, which includes the joints, muscles and spine. Its aim is to positively affect the body’s nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- NanotechnologyNanotechnology is the science of the very small, working on a scale of nanometres, a millionth of a millimetre. New products and processes are developed where physics, chemistry, biology and engineering meet. Nanotechnology applications include computer technology, healthcare, sustainability and helping to make vehicles and machines faster, lighter and stronger.
- Viticulture and Winemaking
A winery is a building or property that produces wine, or a business involved in the production of wine, such as a wine company. Some wine companies own many wineries. Besides wine making equipment, larger wineries may also feature warehouses, bottling lines, laboratories, and large expanses of tanks known as tank farms