Now open for midyear entry – Bachelor of Architectural Studies
Date: 2nd April 2015
The University of South Australia’s Bachelor of Architectural Studies is now open for midyear entry. If you have students interested in pursuing studies in Architecture and meet the entry requirements* it is not too late to submit an application to commence studying in the midyear intake (from July 2015).
In the 2015 Good Universities Guide, the University of South Australia was rated in the highest category in the areas of Teaching Quality, Generic Skills and Overall Satisfaction in the field of study Architecture.
- Our teaching staff are both academics and practising architects
- Our learning facilities are world-class
- Students gain hands-on, practical experience from design through to construction
- Our program has strong links to industry and the architecture profession
- UniSA has the only Architecture Museum in Australia
- Our Architecture graduates are highly sought after nationally and internationally
- Graduates with the combined programs (Bachelor and Master) have the required academic qualification, skills and knowledge to apply for registration as an ‘architect’
Hear from Architecture student Gaurav Mehra
*Students who do not meet the English language requirement can study through the Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia (CELUSA). Once the student has completed CELUSA, enrolled at the University and in their second study period of the Bachelor of Architectural Studies, they will be reimbursed for 1×10 week block of CELUSA tuition (approximate value of AUD$4000).
**Pathway options are available through the Diploma of Arts at the South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT).